BI Insights Analyst ( SQL / Tableau )
£350 – £450 per day
BI Insights Analyst is urgently required to join a prestigious client on an initial 3-6 months contract paying between £350 – £450 per day depending on experience.
As the BI Insights Analyst, you will provide support to both internal and external stakeholders, provisioning insights to business. This is a truly analytical role with the opportunity of having a significant impact on the business and therefore requires someone with exceptional analytical skills and a high level of intellectual curiosity.
The successful applicant will be comfortable in analysing large amounts of internal transactional data to identify the most critical trends and combining this with external market data and influencing factors.
You will be passionate about analysis with a high attention to detail and the ability to think outside of the box. You will enjoy working within a fast-paced, changing environment, and being involved in projects that have a real business impact.
Desired skills required for the BI Insights Analyst ( SQL / Tableau ) include:
- Graduate with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience of analysing country/product performance and identifying trends, risks and opportunities.
- Good communicator who can take complex data and crafts simple communications across every medium, i.e. both written and verbal.
- Experience in writing commentary on detailed performance and linking to macro environment trends.
- Driven by delivering results, this role is passionate about supporting the business to grow sales.
- Highly analytical, commercially strong and with a logical approach.
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Strong numeracy & literary skills.
- Strong SQL, MS Access, Excel and Tableau skills, plus experience in data cubes.
- Driven by results.
- Navigating complex organizations.
- Building powerful; cross functional teams.
- Problem-solving; able to bring the outside into the organization.
- Ability to lead effective change.
- Must be logical, self-motivated, proactive, strong analytical skill with a high level of intellectual curiosity.
- Excellent time management skills, demonstrating high levels of accuracy, thoroughness, and reliability whilst coping under pressure.
The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. To apply for this role please urgently send an update of your CV to email@example.com
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.England, Surrey