- Outside IR35
- £400 - 450 Per Day
- Hybrid working (Expenses paid)
- 3 - 6 Month initial contract
Office location: London, 1 day on site work per week.
An experienced BI Engineer is required to join a growing and ambitious Banking client. The successful candidate will be part of a team that is at the heart of the business.
Data is essential to how the business operates, it provides information relevant to improving and creating new products to help enhance the customer's experience and make a positive change.
Essential skills & experience:
- Data Modelling
- Highly skilled SQL report development in ideally Postgres or Redshift.
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Understanding of how to architect resilient, highly available and efficient data pipelines.
- Migrating database from MySQL to AWS Redshift.
- Experience with AWS cloud.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools such as QuickSight.
- Awareness of GDPR/PECR/DPA.
- Knowledge of AWS Athena, Glue.
I look forward to receiving your application and discussing the role with you in more detail.