Business Intelligence Developer
3 – 6 months
£300 – £350 per day D.O.E
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Intelligence Developer to work in a dynamic, fast paced and supportive environment for a company situated in Manchester on an initial 3- 6 month contract.
You will be responsible for building reports and dashboards to provide crucial performance data to support the organisation to achieve its key strategic priorities. You will be a great communicator, pro-active and able to ensure that reporting is accurate, credible and meets the stakeholder’s requirements.
You will have a proven track-record of the implementation of reports and dash boards using databases and integrating data from multiple sources in order to provide central reporting services.
The Business Intelligence Developer will have the following further responsibilities:
- As the Business Intelligence Developer, you will be responsible for both new and BAU report writing.
- Work with stakeholders and team members to develop report specification, determine appropriate technical solutions.
- Performing data analysis and data validation to ensure accurate reporting results.
Key skills required for Business Intelligence Developer include:
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills
- SQL Server
- Power BI
- CRM Experience
- Data dashboard development
- Good business acumen
Beneficial skills required for Business Intelligence Developer include:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box.
To apply for this role please urgently send an update of your CV to Hayleigh.Davy@venturi-group.comEngland, Greater Manchester, Manchester