BI Developer ( SSRS / SSAS / SSIS )
3-6 Months Initially
£350 – £400 per day
A BI Developer ( SSRS / SSAS / SSIS ) is required to join my prestigious client based in Redhill, you will work within the BI function that provides support to both internal and external stakeholders, providing strategic insights to the business.
You will need to have a strong understanding and practical application of SQL and SSRS skills and the ability to apply those skills to customer-specific data analysis as well as be responsible for creating and maintaining automated reporting services.
Role and responsibilities of the BI Developer ( SSRS / SSAS / SSIS );
- Creating stored procedures used by complex reporting solutions.
- Identifying process improvement opportunities in departmental procedures and system programming that impact data integrity.
- Creating and maintaining automated reporting services from SQL databases and producing reports within Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS) environment.
- Data mine, code, document, test and debug reporting and analysis using standard tools including but not limited to Office Suite, SQL, and SSRS.
Essential experience required for the successful BI Developer ( SSRS / SSAS / SSIS ) include;
- Proficiency in SQL programming.
- Experience of reporting from DW Cubes using MDX to create datasets in SSRS.
- Strong knowledge of creating SSRS reports – complex drill downs, parameterized, matrix and charts in SSRS.
- Experience in working within a business that handles a high number of transactions.
- Experience with data warehouse and experience with other business intelligence tools an advantage.
- SSRS- SQL server reporting services.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional numerate and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent troubleshooting, logical, and creative problem-solving skills.
Desirable experience for the successful BI Developer ( SSRS / SSAS / SSIS ) include:
• Retail experience
The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. To apply for this role please urgently send an update of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.England, Surrey