BI Developer ( SQL Server / SSAS / SSIS )
2 Months Initially
£350 – £450 per day
A BI Developer ( SQL Server / SSAS / SSIS ) is required to join my prestigious client based in London, you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, integration and data governance on systems including; Azure Data Warehouse, SQL Server IaaS, Power BI, SSAS Multi-Dimensional, SSAS Tabular and Oracle databases.
The role will vary depending on the project but will primarily focus on the delivery and support of enterprise-level applications in the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics arena.
You must be able to take a lead role on projects that utilise products within the Microsoft BI Stack, as well as being able to produce core SQL components independently using existing objects and code.
Role and responsibilities of the BI Developer ( SQL Server / SSAS / SSIS );
- Support all levels of development activity, from requirements analysis through to implementation and support.
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of the BI assets, including performance tuning reporting queries as well as data integration.
- Provide support to production applications.
- Interact with end users to establish their requirements and develop or enhance solutions.
- Write advanced queries to extract results from relational databases.
- Become an expert in the business data models.
- Act as team mentor.
- Develop and establish strong and effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Essential experience required for the successful BI Developer ( SQL Server / SSAS / SSIS ) include;
- Relational Databases and SQL Language
- Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) using SSIS
- Data Warehouse / Solution Design and Dimensional Modelling (Kimball Methodology)
- OLAP Cube Development (SSAS and MDX)
- Tabular Model Development (SSAS and DAX)
- Report Development using Power BI or SSRS
- Exposure to C#/VB .Net in an enterprise environment
Desirable experience for the successful BI Developer ( SQL Server / SSAS / SSIS ) include:
The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. To apply for this role please urgently send an update of your CV to email@example.com.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.England, Greater London