BI Developer – SQL Server / ETL / SSIS / DWH / Kimball / SSAS
BI Developer – SQL Server / ETL / SSIS / DWH / Kimball / SSAS is required for a market-leading financial company based in the Wokingham / Reading area due to continued demand for their services and several new projects which are key investment for the business. As the BI Developer, you responsible for both new and BAU report writing, ETL package development, and data warehouse BI solutions.
The company manages billions of pounds’ worth of assets in the UK alone have a global presence. There is a generous salary on offer in the region of £45,000 – £55,000 plus bonus and an impressive list of benefits on offer for the right BI Developer. Other perks include:
• Very friendly, inclusive and supportive culture;
• Lots of promoting from within;
• This expansion means a variety of career progression options in the future;
• Complete trust and autonomy with your role and the direction you think it should go;
• Training in any knowledge-gaps.
As the BI Developer, you will be working within the technical BI team with other developer to design, develop and maintain new and BAU Data Warehouse reporting solutions to satisfy Business Intelligence-related requirements. You will also be responsible for implementing change to existing Data Warehouse reporting and ETL packages.
The successful BI Developer will have the following:
• Three plus years BI development experience in a similar role;
• Three plus years development experience in SQL Server with strong experience and knowledge of relational databases and writing complex T-SQL queries;
• Three plus years’ experience developing across the full MS BI Stack (SSRS, SSIS & SSAS);
• Previous Data Warehouse development and maintenance experience with sound knowledge of Data Warehousing principles with a Kimball methodology approach.
Desirable Skills/Qualifications for the BI Developer role:
• Experience of working in an Agile environment.
• Experience of the financial services industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic BI Developer who is looking for an exciting and lucrative career in the financial services industry. You will be further developing your full Microsoft BI stack skill-set in a vibrant and friendly environment.
Again, a basic salary between £45,000 – £55,000 plus bonus and benefits is on offer depending on your experience working across the full BI stack.
To find out more about this role, please send your CV to Lewis Blades for review as initial interviews with the client are being arranged ASAP.
Key skills: Microsoft / SQL Server / TSQL / Stored Procedures / ETL / Extract Transform Load / SSIS / SSAS / Cube / MDX / Data Warehouse / Analytics / DWH / Data Warehouse / Finance / FinancialBerkshire, England