BI Developer ( Azure / SQL / Power BI )
£400 – 500
BI Developer is required to join a leading FTSE 100 Client to support the migration from on-premise SQL server to Microsoft Azure Analytics Platform.
Working with a supportive well-established Data & Analytics team to support their new Data Management Centre of Excellence and roll out Data Quality.
It’s an exciting time for the business with heavy investment in Cloud and cutting-edge Data technologies to support their continued growth.
Desired skills and experience include:
- Strong BI and Data Warehousing experience
- Experience of Data Quality management
- Strong SQL / T-SQL (inc. Stored Procedures)
- Strong ETL experience (inc. SSIS)
- Querying and manipulating Big data including SQL DW Polybase tables, Power BI, Python
- Experience in developing reports, dashboards and scorecards in Power BI
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical teams to define best practice
- Mentoring and coaching team members and business representatives
- Experience of business analysis including workshop facilitation and requirements gathering
- Knowledge of data regulations and concepts in a regulated business
- Experience working in an agile environment
The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. To apply for this role please urgently send an update of your CV to email@example.com.Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland