BI Developer / Analyst – SSIS / SSRS / SSAS / Power BI required to join a House-hold name in its Central London offices. As a BI Developer / Analyst you will be working for a Global market-leader with an excellent reputation in the market.
As a BI Developer / Analyst you will be responsible for further developing the Firm’s BI strategy and putting this into practice. The Firm’s BI environment is currently Microsoft so you will be an expert across the stack.
Key responsibilities of the BI Developer / Analyst – SSIS / SSRS / SSAS / Power BI:-
- Work with others in the Technology and Finance departments to further develop the Firms BI strategy, and to put this into practice.
- Educate/train your Colleagues in the best use of the BI technical skills and educate other power users in the use of Power BI tools
- Understand the data models within the Practice Management System and other systems within the Firm.
- Gather requirements from Finance and other sources to advise on the best use of visualisations and to implement BI solutions end-to-end.
- Maintain and extend the data warehouse, advising on best practices and improvements to the design and content where necessary, including the use of T-SQL and SSAS.
- Design, implement and maintain ETL processes using SSIS
- Design, implement and maintain dashboards, reports and subscriptions using SSRS
Essential Skills of the BI Developer / Analyst – SSIS / SSRS / SSAS / Power BI:-
- Solid experience using the Microsoft BI stack is essential, including T-SQL (use of complex stored procedures and functions), SSAS (tabular), SSIS, SSRS, Power BI and Excel (inc. PowerPivot)
- knowledge of data warehouse design and optimisation, including the use of relational and OLAF models
- Strong visual design skills used to design and build easily consumable reports and dashboards.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Experience working with finance teams and other stakeholders to derive functional and technical BI requirements, and turning these into designs and working solutions.
Desirable skills of the BI Developer / Analyst – SSIS / SSRS / SSAS / Power BI:-
- Previous experience within a Global Professional Services Company
As a BI Developer / Analyst you will receive a base salary of up to £65,000, along with a bonus of up to 10% and an extensive, market-leading benefits package, including a contributory pension, private medical with BUPA (personal and family), season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership, subsidised canteen, childcare vouchers, minimum 30 days holiday with the option to buy or sell further holidays, flexible working hours and many more.
Due to the urgency of the BI Developer / Analyst role, the company will be interviewing almost immediately so to be considered please apply within or email your CV to Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org.England, Greater London, London Wall