BI Developer / Analyst – SSIS / SSRS / SSAS / Power BI required to join a House-hold name in its Central London offices. As a BI Developer / Analyst you will be working for a Global market-leader with an excellent reputation in the market.
As a BI Developer / Analyst you will be responsible for further developing the Firm’s BI strategy and putting this into practice. The Firms BI environment is currently Microsoft so you will be an expert across the stack.
Key responsibilities of the BI Developer / Analyst – SSIS / SSRS / SSAS / Power BI:-
- Work with others in the Technology and Finance departments to further develop the Firms BI strategy, and to put this into practice.
- Understand how data is turned into information and knowledge and how that knowledge supports and enables key business decisions.
- To understand the data models within the Practice Management System and other systems within the Firm.
- To gather requirements from Finance and other sources to advise on the best use of visualisations and to implement BI solutions end-to-end.
- To maintain and extend the data warehouse, advising on best practices and improvements to the design and content where necessary, including the use of T-SQL and SSAS.
Essential Skills of the BI Developer / Analyst – SSIS / SSRS / SSAS / Power BI:-
- Solid experience using the Microsoft BI stack is essential, including T-SQL (use of columnstore indexes and complex stored procedures), SSAS (tabular and multi-dimensional), SSIS, SSRS, Power BI and Excel (inc. PowerPivot, Power Query and Power View).
- Extensive knowledge of data warehouse design and optimisation, including the use of relational and multi-dimensional models
- Strong visual design skills used to design and build easily consumable reports and dashboards.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Experience working with finance teams and other stakeholders to derive functional and technical BI requirements, and turning these into designs and working solutions.
Desirable skills of the BI Developer / Analyst – SSIS / SSRS / SSAS / Power BI:-
- Knowledge of integrating SSRS and Power BI/Excel with SharePoint 2016 is desirable.
- Knowledge of R and Master Data Services is desirable.
Skills: SQL Server / SSIS / SSRS / SSAS / MDX / DAX/ Power BI
As a BI Developer / Analyst you will receive a base salary of up to £77,000 depending on experience, along with a bonus of up to 10% and an extensive, market-leading benefits package, including a contributory pension, private medical with BUPA, season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership, subsidised canteen, childcare vouchers, minimum 25 days holiday with the option to buy or sell further holidays, flexible working hours and many more.
Due to the urgency of the BI Developer / Analyst role, the company will be interviewing almost immediately so to be considered please apply within or email a copy of your up to date CV to Danielle.email@example.com.City of London, London, United Kingdom