Essential Skills for the SQL BI Developer:
- 5+ Years’ experience of DWH design.
- BSc in Computer Science or related field.
- SQL Server, ETL and data warehousing.
- SQL Programming skills (T-SQL, Stored procedures, Functions, etc.)
- Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience, the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical users.
- BI design skills, dimensional modelling, star schema.
- OLAP cube design
Highly Desirable BI Developer:
- Exposure to cloud-based tech is desirable, such as Azure.
- Knowledge of Financial Services products.
As the SQL BI Developer, you will be:
- Developing reports in SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Designing, Develop and Deploy SSIS Packages.
- Participate in development and creation of the Data warehouse.
- Creating cubes in SSAS
Package for the BI Developer: Ideally up to £60,000 plus bonus and benefits but for an extraordinary BI Developer with previous experience working in financial services this could be stretched to £65,000!London