- Posted 26 October 2023
- Salary 55000.0
What can you expect as a Business Intelligence Developer:
- Working for a well-respected Information Services company who provide international specialist services;
- Joining a proactive, flexible and professional development team with opportunities for career development.
- Basic salary between of up to £55,000.
- Generous benefits package including, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, enhanced contributory pension, health and life assurance, on site facilities including subsidised restaurant and free gym membership!
A permanent Business Intelligence Developer is required to join an international and well-respected Information Services company working on a hybrid / Warrington office basis (x2 days from home & x3 days in office). The role will initially focus on creating and continuously improving reports and visualisations through Power BI, SSRS & Excel. As well as, liaising with internal & external customers to determine how decision making can be improved with data. You will engage with stakeholders to establish the underlying needs and convey how data can be served to help drive business decisions.
- Inputting into ETL/ELT processes and supporting colleagues where required
- Working under Agile and Waterfall Methodologies, contributing to task/project management
- Modelling data sets to support Self-Service BI across the group
- Contributing to improving Data Literacy across the group
Essential skills & experience:
- Strong experience of working with Power BI, SSRS & Excel
- Passion for working with data and technology
- Experience of working with the MS BI stack
- Strong MS-SQL Skills
- Understanding of Data Modelling tools and techniques
Again, the package for the Business Intelligence Developer role is a basic salary of up to £55,000 plus a generous benefits package.
The Business Intelligence Developer role is an urgent hire for this company, and they are looking to interview ASAP. To find out more, please send your CV to Georgia Hilleard for review.