BI Consultants and QlikView Consultants – SQL / business intelligence / data
London with Nationwide travel
BI consultant and Qlickview consultants required for market leading- data management and Analytics consultancy in London. They are recognised as one of the top 100 fastest growing companies and have multiple vacancies at the moment, so it’s a great time to get on board at an early stage of their rapid growth:
What they offer:
- £45,000 – £50,000 + London weighting + benefits
- Genuine reward-based culture: paid sabbatical after 4 years (no qualifying criteria), paid personal trips away etc
- Meritocratic career opportunities (proven examples of 3 promotions in 3 years)
- Up to 30 days annual leave + birthday off + public holidays
- Company trips abroad
- 5 days off for Personal Development
- Pension, discretionary bonus and many other perkbox benefits
What the company are doing
A leading BI Consultancy who have successfully delivered data management and BI projects to their clients across a range of sectors. They have particularly strong experience in the FS arena supporting tier 1 banks, through to traditional high street challengers to brand new digital disruptors.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years’ experience;
- Must have previous experience in consultancy
- Prior experience of one or multiple: SQL Server, MS BI Stack (SSIS / SSAS / SSRS), SAS, Teradata, Tableau, QlikView or others;
- Must have worked across multiple projects;
We have several impressive opportunities at the moment, so if you would be interesting in discussing the next steps in your career then please, reach out via email with availability for a call.
Unfortunately, we are unable to consider candidates from a contracting background.
KEY SKILLS: BI Consultant /QlikView/SQL Server / MSSQL / PowerBI / SSIS/ SSRS /SSAS BI / Business Intelligence Developer / Microsoft BI Consultant / MS / Data Visualisation / Power BI / Consulting / Consultancy / Travel / IT
DISCLAIMER: Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.England, Greater London, London