BI Analyst / Developer – SQL Server / SSIS / PowerBI / Excel
BI Analyst / Developer – SQL Server / SSIS / PowerBI / Excel – What’s in it for you?:
– Working from their Central London based UK office with great overground and underground train links;
– Exciting avenue into the lucrative world of financial services;
– Fantastic opportunity to work with PowerBI and Tabular SSAS (DAX) greenfield projects;
– Working for a leading financial organisation that were founded in the early 2000’s and now handle billions of pounds worth of assets;
– Basic salary between £45,000 – £55,000 plus bonus and a generous benefits package.
As the BI Analyst / Developer you will be an integral member of a specialist Business Intelligence team that is right at the heart of this leading financial services organisation. Gathering requirements from senior financial stakeholders will see you providing innovative MI & BI solutions across the organisation. This will involve analysing data to identify trends and patterns to then maintain and further develop the newly implemented data warehouse and SSAS cube (multi-dimensional/MDX) solutions. The BI Analyst / Developer will also take a leading role in rolling out PowerBI as the data visualisation tool for all business users.
The BI Analyst / Developer will have the following essential skills:
– Two plus years’ experience working in a similar SQL/BI developer or analyst role;
– Solid T-SQL querying skills;
– ETL experience including development of SSIS packages;
– Intermediate/advanced Excel skills;
– Experience developing reports with either Excel, SSRS, PowerBI, Tableau, etc…
The BI Analyst / Developer will have the following desirable skills:
– Experience rolling out PowerBI as a new reporting tool;
– SSAS cube development and maintenance skills (MDX or DAX);
– Financial services experience / qualifications.
A basic salary between £45,000 – £55,000 is on offer for the right BI Analyst / Developer depending on experience. On top of your basic salary there is also a discretionary bonus and a very generous benefits package.
If you would like to be considered for this BI Analyst / Developer role I would advise getting in touch ASAP as this company will be interviewing immediately!
SKILLS: Business Intelligence Developer / BI Analyst / MS SQL Server / SSIS / SSAS / SSRS / DWH / SQL / TSQL / RDBMS / MS BI Stack / Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence / Developer / Databases / Datawarehouse / Cubes / MDX / DAX / Multi Dimensional / Tabular / Stored procedures / FinancialEngland, Greater London, London