Back End Developer ( Node / Express / SQL )
3 month contract
£450 – £500 per day
Node.js Developer required to join a rapidly expanding communications company based in Central London, on a 3-month contract with a high chance of extension.
In order to be considered for this role, the ideal Back End Developer ( Node / Express / SQL ) will have at least 3+ years of commercial experience in Node.js and SQL and will be able to demonstrate strong experience in effective project delivery throughout their career.
Essential experience for this Back End Developer ( Node / Express / SQL ) role includes:
- Strong Node.js programming skills (minimum of 3 years’ commercial experience required)
- Strong SQL (Postgres, MySQL, etc) experience (minimum of 3 years’ commercial experience)
- Experience working with Express
- Experience working within a fast-paced, Agile environment
Experience with any of the following will be very beneficial to your application:
- Microservices architecture
- React.js & Redux
Day to day responsibilities of this Back End Developer ( Node / Express / SQL ) will include:
- Working on the company’s main platform
- Designing, developing and testing right through to delivery
- Working collaboratively within an Agile team and taking part in daily stand-ups
The successful Back End Developer ( Node / Express / SQL ) does not have to be immediately available, however must be able to start within the next few weeks. They must demonstrate problem solving capabilities as well as motivation to learn and help others.
If you’re interested in this Back End Developer ( Node / Express / SQL ) role, then please click apply below or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – thank you!England, Greater London, London