I am working with a large organisation that are currently on a £1bn IT transformation project.
The role will be working in a Scrum Team to build the foundations of a DevOps Service with focus on implementing platform automation, Data Scientist and Developer self-serve, CI/CD, for analytics development on the Microsoft Azure Platform. The focus of the role will be on building and implementing the Azure platform.
– Experience with Azure DevOps Services
– Fully conversant with Agile and DevOps development methodology and concepts Including CI/CD Coding, security testing best practice and standards.
– Automation engineering
– Must have experience writing scripts including ARM(json) templates and (PowerShell) to build and deploy environments using Infrastructure-as-Code, along with VSTS experience
– Willing to work within an equal team of peers, sharing and collaborating
– Ideally experience with Azure analytics components including Data Lake Store, Power BI and Microsoft Visual Studio, Data Factory, HDInsight, Data Factory, SQL DB/DW and SSIS.
– Ideally experience with Azure AAD, Key Vault, authentication methods including (RBAC, ACLs, SPN)Reading