Azure Data Platform Consultant ( Azure / SQL / Power BI )
£400 – 500
Azure Data Platform Consultant is required to join a leading FTSE 100 Client to support the migration from on-premise SQL server to Microsoft Azure Analytics Platform.
Working with a supportive well-established Data & Analytics team to support their new Data Management Centre of Excellence and roll out Data Quality.
It’s an exciting time for the business with heavy investment in Cloud and cutting-edge Data technologies to support their continued growth.
Desired skills and experience include:
- Strong Azure Data Platform experience
- Cloud data migration experience
- Experience of Data Quality management
- Strong SQL / T-SQL (inc. Stored Procedures)
- Strong ETL experience (inc. SSIS)
- Querying and manipulating Big data including SQL DW Polybase tables, Power BI, Python
- Experience in developing reports, dashboards and scorecards in Power BI
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical teams to define best practice
- Mentoring and coaching team members and business representatives
- Experience of business analysis including workshop facilitation and requirements gathering
- Knowledge of data regulations and concepts in a regulated business
- Experience working in an agile environment
The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. To apply for this role please urgently send an update of your CV to email@example.com.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland