Azure Data Engineer - Mid/Senior/Principal
Azure Data Engineer - What's in it for you?
- Be a part of a well established Insurance company working with a friendly a supportive team
- Endless opportunities to develop your career as an Azure data engineer with opportunities to be up scaled on your skills, with a positive attitude to learn
- You will have options to invest at work as well as your own personal pension plan
- You will have options to be a part of the companies well being plan to ensure you are fit and happy I the work place as they see this as a priority for everyone at work
- Hybrid approach to working with 2 days in the London Office
- With there being multiple roles available, being mid-level, senior and principle, there is a basic salary ranging between £60k-£90k depending on your experience with Microsoft Azure as well as SQL Analytics and Python
- Join the list of multiple success stories this company has allowed their employees to be a part of as they progress through their career!
Numerous Azure data engineers at varying levels of experience are needed to join this certified Microsoft Gold Partner company on a permanent basis. As well as the generous salary of up to £90,000 there is also a generous discretionary benefits and bonus up for grabs!
Skills and Experience Required for the Azure Data Engineer Role:
- At least 3 years Industry experience in delivering Microsoft Azure or SQL Data Analytics
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Microsoft Certified
- Technical abilities of using SQL server, Python, DevOps and CI/CD
- 1 - 2 years commercial experience working with one or more of the following Azure data services (ADS):
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Lake Store and Azure Data Lake Analytics with uSQL
- Azure Databricks
- Azure SQL DB and Azure SQL DW / Azure Synapse Analytics
- Azure Analysis Services with DAX
- Excellent Stakeholder Management experience
Please apply within.