Azure Data Engineer
- Posted 25 January 2023
- Salary £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineData Engineering
An Azure Data Engineer is required to join a Microsoft Gold Partner data consultancy on a permanent basis, helping them deliver enterprise-level data strategy, visualisation and analytics in the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics arena. They are a people-first consultancy with a close-knit team and culture.
As this is a client-facing, consultancy position, the ideal candidate must be comfortable speaking with clients and occasional travel.
Basic salary on offer, depending on experience (DOE) is between £40,000 - £50,000, with full benefits outlined below.
The Azure Data Engineer role:
- Satisfying the expectations and requirements of customers, both internal and external, by providing specialist data solutions within the Microsoft Azure and SQL Data analytics
Essential Data Engineer Skills and Experience:
- Industry experience delivering Microsoft Azure/SQL Data Analytics solutions.
- Proven written and spoken English.
- Strong interpersonal skills needed for client interactions.
- Ability to guide, direct and influence people with the aim to help them develop.
- Ability to identify potential issues and implement effective solutions.
- Experience with principles of Data Modelling, Data Warehouse Theory, Data Architecture, Master Data Management and Data Science.
- Degree educated - computer science, data analysis etc (non-essential but desirable)
- Microsoft certification (non-essential but desirable)
Essential Data Engineer Tech Stack:
- SQL Server (T-SQL and DBA)
- Data Analytics stack (IS, AS, RS)
- Power BI, DAX
- Azure Data Lakes
Bonus & Benefits for the Data Engineer include:
- Competitive salary and Profit Share Bonus
- Great holiday allowance plus your birthday and volunteering days off
- 3 company team days a year.
- Unlimited budget for books to support your learning.
- Business trips to technical conferences (e.g. SQLBits)
- Standard pension and healthcare schemes.
- Strong team culture and supportive atmosphere.
- Freedom to grow your own career path
- A flat hierarchy and limited bureaucracy.
- A relaxed approach to where you work (office, home, client)
With high market demand for skilled and experienced Data Engineers, this is an excellent opportunity for you to grow your career within a Microsoft Gold Partner Consultancy. If you want to make a difference and play a part in the future of data solution and data innovation, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and further information.