Azure Data Engineer - SQL / Azure / Python / PySpark
Azure Data Engineer What's in it for you?
- Be a part of a booming industry, that being a large real estate company with offices all across Europe
- Endless opportunities to develop your career as an Azure Data Engineer, with this being a people orientated company, they are wanting to help you to continue your learning
- A fully remote working role, with the option to go into office if you prefer
- A competitive salary, dependent on your experience, ranging between £50-60k Plus bonus and benefits
Azure Data Engineers are needed to join this Leading Data Sports Agency company on a permanent basis. As well as the generous salary of up to £60,000 there is also a generous discretionary benefits and bonus up for grabs!
Skills and Experience Required for the Data Consultant Role:
- Industry experience in delivering Microsoft Azure or SQL Data Analytics
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Microsoft Certified
- Technical abilities of using Python and PySpark
- 1 - 2 years commercial experience working with one or more of the following Azure data services (ADS):
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Lake Store and Azure Data Lake Analytics with uSQL
- Azure Data bricks
- Azure SQL DB and Azure SQL DW / Azure Synapse Analytics
- Azure Analysis Services with DAX
- Excellent Stakeholder Management experience
This is an ideal opportunity for a Data Engineer to join this highly reputable company with a prestigious client base where you can really make a name for yourself in the SQL/BI community! To find out more about this exciting Data Engineer role.