Data Consultant (Mid/Senior/Lead) - SQL / Azure / Data Factory / Synapse
Data Consultant - What's in it for you?
- Be apart of an exciting and growing business with multiple offices across the world
- Endless opportunities to develop your career as a Data Consultant whilst being a part of a Microsoft Gold Partner company
- A flat hierarchy and no-door policy. You won't have a "manager" but a mentor who will help you grow from both a business and technical perspective
- You will be introduced to a tight-knit team with a strong mentality toward putting people first
- Hybrid approach to working with 2-3 days in Central London Office
- With there being multiple roles available, being mid-level, senior and principle, there is a basic salary ranging between £40k-£67k depending on your experience with Microsoft Azure as well as SQL Analytics
- Join the list of multiple success stories this company has allowed their employees to be apart of as they progress through their career!
Numerous Data Consultants/Engineers at varying levels of experience are needed to join this certified Microsoft Gold Partner company on a permanent basis. As well as the generous salary of up to £90,000 there is also a generous discretionary benefits and bonus up for grabs!
Skills and Experience Required for the Data Consultant Role:
- Industry experience in delivering Microsoft Azure or SQL Data Analytics
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Microsoft Certified
- Technical abilities of using SQL server, Power BI as well as SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- 1 - 2 years commercial experience working with one or more of the following Azure data services (ADS):
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Lake Store and Azure Data Lake Analytics with uSQL
- Azure Data bricks
- Azure SQL DB and Azure SQL DW / Azure Synapse Analytics
- Azure Analysis Services with DAX
- Excellent Stakeholder Management experience