Azure BI Developer ( SSAS / SSIS / SSRS / T-SQL)
Azure BI Developer is required for a market-leading specialist in software applications, managed services and digital solutions. The Azure BI Developer will be joining their client based in Central London for the first twelve months. You will then go onto work with some of the most well-known businesses on earth.
On top of a salary of up to £50,000 – £60,000 depending on experience with an amazing benefits package and prosperous career opportunities.
Other perks include:
- Very friendly culture, family-feel and strong camaraderie environment
- Company expansion and new projects means a variety of career progression options in the future
- Cutting edge technology projects – exciting goals ahead!
The Azure BI Developer ( SSAS / SSIS / SSRS / T-SQL)role
The role is based in their Analytics Practice that helps clients with all aspects of analytics from developing a client’s insights-driven strategy, through to designing and implementing systems of insight to deliver the strategy.
Their data teams apply a range of techniques in the development, delivery and on-going management of analytics services and solutions that solve complex business issues though predictive analytics and machine learning, advanced visualisation, data warehousing, big data and business intelligence.
The Azure BI Developer ( SSAS / SSIS / SSRS / T-SQL) will have the following:
- 3 Years + developing data pipelines using ETL and DWH/data marts.
- Azure Data Platform.
- SSIS/SSRS/SSAS, T-SQL, Power BI
- DAX calculations and SSAS cubes, plus MDX expressions.
- Dimensional Data modelling for DWH, data marts, logical and physical database design.
- Data cleansing routines.
- Degree level or equivalent.
- Highly customer focused, able to quickly build trust and develop customer intimacy.
- Solution-oriented with the imagination to identify work-arounds for critical problems.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Self-starting and self-motivated with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Flexible about travel.
Desirable skills for the Azure BI Developer ( SSAS / SSIS / SSRS / T-SQL)
- Financial services experience.
- Java, Python and/or R
- Alyteryx, Apache Kafka, Apache Flume, Apache Spark, Informatica Power Center/Exchange, AWS Data Pipeline.
- Data Lake Store, SQL Data Warehouse, and Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Storage, AWS EMR, AWS Redshift, AWS S3, Neo4J, and Hadoop architectures.
- MDM or Visionware Multivue.
- Ciscoc DV, Denodo, Redhat.
- Elastic Elasticsearch & Elastic Stack.
- Azure Data Catalog, or EIC/Meta Data Manager.
- Building data platforms on premises or in the cloud, big data and traditional.
- Experience of true self-service architectures.
- Experience of Agile delivery approaches and DevOps.
The Azure BI Developer will have exceptional communication and relationship development skills who will be able to manage multiple concurrent projects of differing scale and scope.
To be considered for this role please get in touch ASAP by applying through this website or sending your CV to Edwin.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords – Azure Data Platform, Business Intelligence Developer, Consultant, Full Stack BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL, Azure Data Platform, Business Intelligence Developer, Consultant, Full Stack BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL, Azure Data Platform, Business Intelligence Developer, Consultant, Full Stack BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, T-SQLEngland, Greater London, London