AWS/Serverless Developer required by a software company in Manchester, to work on a unique and exciting project which is attracting very high-profile well-known customers in the ecommerce and logistics arena.
As an AWS/Serverless Developer for this business you will work within their growing AWS and tech team who are also working on very cutting-edge systems within the Deep Learning and AI space.
The successful AWS/Serverless Developer should be a creative and dedicated individual who will fit within the company’s collaborative culture. You should enjoy working with and collaborating with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems.
In outline your duties will include;
- Design and write efficient code that falls within the existing software standards
- Design and create databases on our AWS framework
- Take part in, and eventually run peer code reviews
- Create test scripts for integration with our testing framework
- Track system performance and optimise
- Explore the use of emerging technologies on AWS to better enhance our service offering for our customers
To be suitable for this role, you should have experience including;
- 4 years’ experience in software development
- Experience with AWS, (API Gateway, Lambda and DynamoDB would be advantageous)
- 1 years’ experience with either node.js, GoLang or Python
- Experience of AWS event trigger and step functions
- Familiarity with Jira task management
- Familiarity with serverless architectures also an advantage
This role is being offered on a fully remote basis, though you should be UK based in the instance there need to be occasional team meetings.
The position can interview and start immediately and will be paid in the region of £350/day.
Please apply via the link if you’d like to be considered.England, Greater London, London