AWS/Serverless Developer required by a software company in Manchester, to work on a unique and exciting project, which is attracting very high-profile well-known customers in the ecommerce and logistics arena.
As an AWS/Serverless Developer for this business you will work within their growing AWS and tech team who are also working on very cutting-edge systems within the Deep Learning and AI space.
The successful AWS/Serverless Developer should be a creative and dedicated individual who will fit within the company’s collaborative culture. You should enjoy working with and collaborating with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems.
In outline your duties will include;
- Design and write efficient code that falls within the existing software standards
- Design and create databases on our AWS framework
- Take part in, and eventually run peer code reviews
- Create test scripts for integration with our testing framework
- Track system performance and optimise
- Explore the use of emerging technologies on AWS to better enhance our service offering for our customers
To be suitable for this role, you should have experience including;
- 5 years’ experience in software development
- Experience with AWS, particularly API Gateway, Lambda and DynamoDB
- 2 years’ experience with either node.js, GoLang or Python
- Experience of AWS event trigger and step functions
- Experience with the LAMP or similar stack would be useful
- Experience with Angular.js would be an advantage, but not crucial
- Experience with Python would be an advantage also
- Familiarity with Jira task management
- Familiarity with serverless architectures (serverless.com) also an advantage
- Good time management and analytical skills
- Good organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
This role will be part remote and is being offered on a contract, contract to permanent or straight permanent basis and renumeration would be in the region of £400/day for contract and up to £60,000 per annum for a salaried position.
The position can interview and start immediately, though the client will wait for a notice period for the right person.
Please apply via the link if you’d like to be considered.England, Greater Manchester, Manchester