Freelance, AWS Data Engineer (m/w/d)
Operating in a ever-changing market, we are looking for a driven data engineer to help improve the data infrastructure in order to develop our growth. As a data engineer you would need to be self-motivated and have the market awareness in order to support others to educate them and drive the technical advancement through AWS services.
Location: 100% Remote, Berlin
Duration: 3 month initial contract (extension possible)
- You will be expected to use the tools at hand to construct our data model, data warehouse and integration using AWS services
- Having the necessary experience to use our source and partner systems to create data solutions where the data can be collected and transformed for use by downstream operational and analytic tools.
- Introduce data from our systems using programming languages such as AWS and Python
- Introduce new methodologies and strategies to provide solutions for our mass data handling to become more streamlined
- Work closely with other departments such as our data scientists to produce tables for effective data extraction and to build data catalogues
- Effectively write codes that are able to process large groups of data
- Have the relevant experience to design and build the data infrastructure and warehouse using AWS services
- Have experience in data integration using tools such as AWS Glue
- Have experience with data visualisation & dash boarding tools
- Have experience in data engineering in order to extract for analytic and machine learning
- Have experience using ETL tools to aid the migration of code
- Have experience with analytic programming- R or Python (languages)