Automation Test Analyst – Croydon (12 months fixed term contract with a view to extend) £35,000 – £40,000 plus 10% bonus and free travel card
An experienced Test Analyst/Quality Assurance Analyst is required to champion my clients Testing environment. They are a leading Transportation Company based in London and have offices in Croydon and Westminster.
A Test Analyst with strong technical skills, organisational skills and attention to detail is required to support the lead the introduction of automation to current testing processes.
You must be able to stand on your own 2 feet in this one. Your knowledge should how to implement any appropriate tools and you will have the ability to communicate the importance of everything you are doing to the appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
You will champion best practice which will include implementing new tools and methodologies.
Your main focus will be around integration testing, regression testing UAT, QA and will cut across both functional and non-functional testing.
Knowledge & Experience for Test Automation Analyst:
– Degree qualified (min 2:1)
– ISTQB certified tester at foundation level (minimum)
– Due to the nature and responsibility of the role we require an individual who has had experience working with automation test tools for 2+ years.
– Proven ability to introduce and build a test automation framework from scratch.
Excellent communication skills are an absolute must
– Testing experience including creation of test plans, test scripts and test execution
– Highly motivated, with a positive attitude to work and the ability to learn quickly with an ambitious and results driven personality.
– An analytical mind to help identify, isolate and describe a problem.
– Able to work productively, both autonomously and as part of a dynamic team.
– Familiarity with testing methodologies and lifecycle.
– Involvement within UAT and End to End Test Phases.
Specific mobile testing tools (for iOS and Android platforms)
– Ability to configure the Test Environments and Test Data as required by the Test Cases.
– Logical, analytical and thorough with excellent attention to detail.
– Able to take down complex information and break it into manageable pieces of work and prioritise workload.
– Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent organisation skills, familiarity with testing methodologies and project lifecycle.
– Knowledge of Smartcard systems and / or ITSO (helpful but not essential)
Principal Accountabilities for Automation Test Analyst:
- Explore and research the requirements of the business in regard to automation testing.
Select the relevant tools to implement an automation testing framework within a reasonable time frame.
Understand the customer requirements and create test automated cases from those requirements.
Perform usability, functional, performance, exploratory and acceptance testing as the situation and product demands.
Ensure the test approach is appropriate for project or task.
- Continuous review of the company test strategy to ensure we reflect, adapt and improve with changing circumstances.
Documenting test cases using a test case management system.
Identify testing opportunities and develop and execute testing plans.
Reviewing and contributing to technical documentation.
Undertake quality assurance checks during third-party supplier developments
Ensure that the test scenarios, test plans and scripts are created in a structured way, to reflect business or technical priorities and are approved by appropriate stakeholders.
Execute tests and ensure results are accurately recorded.
Support other test team members and associated IT and business resources as appropriate to the implementation of testing-related activities.
Report and track any issues observed as part of the testing-related activities and retesting where required.
Liaise with suppliers in regard to the resolution of any defects identified.
Carry out other tasks as agreed with the Retail Design & Test Manager/Test Lead.
How to apply for Automation Test Analyst
If you would like to be considered for this exciting role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgCroydon, England, Greater London