.NET Solutions Engineer C# /ASP.NET Developer £45,000 – £55,000 plus excellent benefits – London
A successful Software start-up that powers the iOS and Android shopping apps of international retailers. Are actively looking for 3x ASP.Net Developer to join their team in London. They are at the forefront of new technology and have a great work culture.
About the role .NET Solutions Engineer C# /ASP.NET Developer
Apps are replacing the mobile web. As the next generation of shoppers go online, they increasingly go mobile, and they favour apps. Nielsen and Flurry both report that 90% of time spent on mobile is spent in apps. Apps are taking over, and it’s happening faster than people thought. The problem today is that apps need a completely different back-end compared to the web. Instead of rendering the HTML on the server and pushing it to a browser, the new generation of REST APIs provide clean and tidy JSON data that’s easy and fast to use in apps.
And this is when you come in. The apps are a shiny front-end, but all the cool stuff actually happens in our APIs in the cloud. Because our platform plugs retailers into an ecosystem of technology providers in the cloud, we need to connect our customers to our platform and to providers such as Magento, Shopify and Stripe. As an essential member of our Professional Services Team, this role will help to make that happen.
What you’ll be doing as the .NET Solutions Engineer C# /ASP.NET Developer
- Translate user journeys and data flows into functional back-end integrations – Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code and tests – Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues – Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automation
Suggest improvements and optimisations to the back-end platform
Strive to create solutions that adhere to platform standards
What we’re looking for .NET Solutions Engineer C# /ASP.NET Developer
– At least 2+ years’ experience with C#, .NET
– Strong knowledge of working with Rest APIs using Asp.Net Web API
– Creating solutions that customers love
– Love of writing clean, maintainable, easy-to-test code.
– Working with Cloud Infrastructure (Azure, AWS, Google)
– Agile experience
Benefits .NET Solutions Engineer C# /ASP.NET Developer
– Competitive salary
– Training Budget of £750 per person, per year
– Genderless Parental Leave Policy based on primary care-giving for biological and adopted children
– Comprehensive Private Medical Cover including optical, dental and mental health
– Bike to work scheme
– Flexible working hours
– Selection of breakfast options provided
– Fruit, snacks, tea and coffee provided throughout the week
– We know that sometimes projects and deadlines mean we have to work late, so when that happens, you can order dinner on us and have it delivered to the office.
– Cake Wednesdays!
– Birthday Break – 2 hours back to have a lie in, take a long lunch or leave early on your birthday
– Team drinks (soft and non) every Friday
– Quarterly team events (we’ve done a Segway tour, BBQs, Junkyard Golf, a Graffiti Workshop and more!)
We love spending time together as a team, check us out on Instagram. You can see more about our team here.
How to apply for .NET Solutions Engineer C# /ASP.NET Developer
If you would like to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgEngland, Greater London, London Wall