ASP .Net Web Developer – ASP.Net, C# and SQL Clapham/Battersea
Salary range between £35,000 – £40,000 depending upon experience. Plus great benefits including annual bonus, Gym membership, Pension.
A highly successful boutique medical and health services company are looking for an ASP.Net Developer to join their friendly team. Working in a friendly team out of our London offices, the position will involve the development and maintenance of several company websites. This includes the development of the company’s 4 core e-commerce websites as well as related new websites. Occasionally, there are opportunities to work on designing and developing completely unrelated websites; a scuba diving website in PHP and using MySQL being a recent example.
Job Role for ASP.NET Developer
Development of ASP.Net websites using C# to plan and on time, involving creation of:
Monitoring and ensuring smooth running of deployed websites.
Experience for ASP.NET Developer;
- At least 1-2 years using ASP.NET 4 with C#
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and WebForms
- CSS and HTML5
- Practical source control experience
- Visual Studio development environment
Personal Skills for ASP.NET Developer;
- Can work in a collaborative team atmosphere
- Understand the importance of maintainable code and coding standards
- Willingness to learn and self-improve to maintain productivity
- Keen attention to detail and problem solving
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor Degree in programming related subject
How to apply for ASP.Net Developer
If you fit the criteria, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgEngland, Greater London, London