SQL Developer - SQL Server / SSIS / ETL
SQL Developer - What's in it for you?
- You will be joining a well-established distribution company with a small company feel having employee incentives and career development.
- Flexible approach to working with requirement to go into the London office only once a month
- The role will be offering a competitive salary, dependent on experience, ranging between £45,000-£55,000 + generous bonus and benefits
- Opportunities to work with the most up to date Microsoft technology
SQL developers are urgently needed for this position and with the opportunity to join this continuously developing company on a permanent basis. Once again, the salary will be dependent on your experience using the relevant technologies and will be between £45,000 - £55,000 with a great bonus and benefits package!
Skills and Experience Required for the SQL Developer role:
- 3 year's experience of developing and supporting ETL processes using SSIS and stored procedures
- 3 year's experience of developing and maintaining SQL with he use of SQL Server Management Studio
- Excellent communication skills and experience with stakeholder management
- At least 3 years of experience with data warehouse (MS SQL), ETL and reporting applications (Power BI)
- Have the ability to lead new initiatives to implement new services and suggest improvements to service.
This is a great opportunity for a SQL developer to join a company where they will continue to progress and develop their career as well as working alongside like minded people within the industry.
To find out more, please send your CV to Georgia Hilleard directly by applying within.