- Posted 29 May 2023
- Salary 70000.0
Senior Azure Data Engineer – Databricks / Azure Data Lake / Azure Data Factory
Senior Azure Data Engineer – Databricks / Azure Data Lake / Azure Data Factory is required for a well-respected independent research company. With exciting plans of continuous their growth into global expansion, this is a fantastic time to join them! Having gone from 4 people to 60 people in 3 years in their Tech Department you’ll be part of an expanding, innovative team working on some large-scale projects using the latest tech!
They place their people and culture at the centre of their business, investing and encouraging you to reach your own personal and career-based goals.
On top of a salary of up to £70,000 depending on experience, there is a generous benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave, car allowance, health insurance, funded training and development, multiple social activities and much more;
· Company Bonus up to 10%
· Very friendly and inclusive culture
· Lots of promoting from within;
· This expansion means a variety of career progression options in the future;
· Complete trust and autonomy with your role and the direction you think it should go;
· Training in any knowledge gaps;
The successful Senior Azure Data Engineer will have the following essential skills:
· Strong understanding of Databricks and PySpark
· In depth knowledge of designing and maintaining Data Lakes and Data Warehouses
· Strong knowledge and experience of Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, SQL Azure and CosmosDB
· Knowledge around Data Governance and Data Management principles
· Excellent understanding of SQL
Desirable Skills / Qualifications for the Senior Azure Data Engineer
· Knowledge of Agile methodology
· Strong knowledge of T-SQL programming
· Experience with GitHub
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Azure Data Engineer who is looking to perform a critical role and working with the very latest technologies.
You will be further developing your Azure and Databricks skills as well as continuing to develop your skills as a Senior Data Engineer playing an integral part on projects.
Again, a basic salary of £60,000 - £70,000 plus bonus and benefits is on offer depending on your experience.
To find out more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com for review as initial interviews with the client are being arranged ASAP.
Key Words: Senior Azure Data Engineer – Databricks / Azure Data Lake / Azure Data Factory / Data Lake / Datawarehouse / Data Engineer / PowerBI / Data Platforms / SQL / T-SQL / Spark / GitHub / Agile