Azure Data Engineer - Python / Spark / Azure Data Lake / Databricks
Azure Data Engineer - Python / Databricks / Spark / Azure Data Lake is required for a European leading fitness provider; you'll be playing a key part in supporting the business' data strategy solutions as well as onboarding datasets! You'll be part of an expanding, innovative team working closely with Data Scientists and key business stakeholders.
They place their people and culture at the centre of their business, investing and encouraging you to reach your own personal and career-based goals.
On top of a salary of up to £75,000 depending on experience, there is a generous benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave, funded training and development, multiple social activities and much more;
* Up to 25% company bonus!!!
* Gym Membership
* Private Medical and Healthcare
* Very friendly and inclusive culture
* This expansion means a variety of career progression options in the future;
The successful Azure Data Engineer will have the following essential skills:
* Strong experience of working with Python, Spark and Databricks
* 1-2 years Python programming experience
* 1-2 years Azure Data Lake experience, ETL data into ADLS.
* 1-2 years Spark and Big data frameworks
* Knowledge implementing data warehouse solution in Azure, SQL and PowerBI
* Data Processing - Structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
Desirable Skills / Qualifications for the Azure Data Engineer
* Experience of working with Hadoop, Storm, Spark or Hive for example
* Knowledge on building Tabular models in Azure
* Working to an Agile methodology
* Experience using Azure Cosmos DB
* Exposure to Redshift
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Azure Data Engineer who is looking to perform a critical role across multiple projects simultaneously.
You will be further developing your Azure knowledge as well as continuing to develop your skills as a Azure Data Engineer managing and implementing multiple projects.
Again, a basic salary of £70,000 - £75,000 plus bonus and benefits is on offer depending on your experience.
To find out more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for review as initial interviews with the client are being arranged ASAP.
Key Words: Azure Data Engineer - Python / Databricks / Spark / Azure Data Lake / Azure Data Factory / Azure Blob / Azure DevOps / Azure Cosmos / SQL / PowerBI / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / Hadoop / Hive / Storm