SCRUM Master London
- Posted 19 June 2022
- Salary £80000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBusiness Intelligence & Data Warehousing
A Scrum Master is sort after to join a growing team and play an important part in a collaborative environment. You will be working with a wide range of clients across multiple industries ensuring the effective delivery of complex solutions to clients via agile methodologies
You will be working on managing the delivery of projects via Agile methodologies on both in-house and client SCRUM teams. Engaging with clients to get appropriate engagement and feedback from relevant stakeholders and team members.
What's on offer?
- Salary of up to £85,000 dependent on experience
- A performance-based bonus
- Mainly remote working with the option to work in the office
- 25 days holiday to start increase on length of service
- Plus many more benefits
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years experience as a SCRUM master or equivalent in a product development related role / consultancy setting
- PSM II, SAFe scrum master or equivalent
- Experience educating a broader team on agile methodologies and the skills/ technique required
- Ability to monitor and report on team performance to internal and external stakeholders
If you are experienced in the above and still eager to learn there will be opportunities to develop your knowledge using the most up to date technologies staying in touch with the most cutting-edge market trends.
To find out more about this role, please send your CV to James Bradley through this website for review as initial interviews with the client are being arranged ASAP.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.