Marketing Analytics Manager, up to £70,000
A marketing analytics manager is sought after to join an innovative start-up with the backing of a global multi-million-pound company, giving you the flexibility and ability to work autonomously in a start-up while having the finical backing to deliver on your ideas.
What they offer:
- Salary of us to £70,000
- 33 days of holidays!
- Flexible hybrid working
- Great benefits to ensure a good work-life balance
- Marketing attribution understanding to assist the company in moving to an uplift model and away from last-click analytics
- GA4 experience
- Experience building and managing a data and analytics team while also supporting growth teams
- Experience using tools such as GA, GTM, Firebase and SEMrush
- You will be tasked with developing, upskilling and mentoring the marketing, media and analytical data teams
- Leading on data insights for the growth strategy, forecasting and testing optimisation
- Collaborating closely with the Chief Product Officer on product journeys on web and app development
- Data analytics experience with a keen eye for marketing
If you're interested in this role, I would love to hear from you! Please send an updated version of your CV to email@example.com