BI Lead - Data Strategy / Azure SQL / Power BI
BI Lead - Data Strategy / Azure SQL / Power BI is required for a marketing company working with likes of Google, Samsung and LG! Doubling in size over the past 3 years and plans to continue at the same rate of growth, this a fantastic opportunity for a Senior or Lead BI Developer to take their career to the next step!
They place their people and culture at the centre of their business, investing and encouraging you to reach your own personal and career-based goals. The ideal candidate should be someone who is looking to grow their career and has aspirations of leadership.
On top of a salary of up to £80,000 depending on experience, there is a generous benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave, funded training and development, multiple social activities and much more;
* Up to 10% bonus - Paid out in FULL in each of the past 2 years!
* Private Healthcare, Cycle to Work Scheme, Dental Care
* Life Assurance
* 5% Pension
The successful BI Lead will have the following essential skills:
* Driving and Leading the BI Strategy and defining the roadmap
* In depth experience in implementing Data Warehouse Technology
* Managing, mentoring and developing a team
* Experienced in working with the business and key business stakeholders in using BI & Data to drive decision making
* Developing and owning specific BI projects/solutions
* Demonstrable experience working within the Azure Data stack specifically; Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL, Power BI, DAX as well as the MSBI Stack
Desirable Skills / Qualifications for the BI Lead
* Understanding of compliance and legal issues
* Experience of using Git
This is a fantastic opportunity for a BI Lead who is looking to perform a critical and impactful role in how the business uses Business Intelligence and Data to make decisions
You will be further developing your BI knowledge, leadership and strategy experience as well as continuing to develop your skills as BI Lead by providing guidance and expertise to the wider business.
Again, a basic salary of £70,000 - £80,000 plus bonus and benefits is on offer depending on your experience.
To find out more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com for review as initial interviews with the client are being arranged ASAP.
Key Words: BI Lead - Data Strategy / BI Roadmap / Azure SQL / Azure Data Factory / Azure Data Lake / Power BI/ DAX / SQL / Data Visualisation / Dashboards / Power Query / Data Modelling / Reporting / Business Intelligence / BI / Datasets / Dataflows / T-SQL