A .NET Analyst is after sought for a fast-growth and highly reputable organisation that provide independent and international insurance and professional services investment. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about Building, Maintenance, modernisation and support of IT Systems.
As a Tech Lead, your responsibilities will include the update and development of the current .NET systems to meet and understand business needs while supporting applications in the transformation to cloud-based products.
This .NET analyst will have the opportunity to join a talented development team and progress their career through a reputable and global company.
This role is offering up to £85,000 + bonus, very generous pension of up to 15%, 26 days' leave, private medical, remote working options, season ticket loan and many other benefits
In return for:
- Professional experience with windows .NET framework, Transact-SQL / MS SQL Server and visual studio
- Excellent user interface design and user experience skills
- Demonstrated ability to recognise and resolve system-related problems
- Proficiency in writing SQL and working with data in databases
- Good knowledge of Azure DevOps and best practises
- Knowledge of Microsoft dynamics is nice to have
- Familiarity with agile delivery methodologies
If the above applies to yourself and you are able to work as an individual and as part of a team demonstrating a willingness to learn and problem solve, then please apply within.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.