A Development Manager is sought after to join a fast-growing and highly reputable organisation that provides independent and international insurance. This is a really exciting opportunity for a development manager to lead the business applications team and be responsible for the leadership of a team of 4-6 people.
As a Development manager, you will be covering D365, SharePoint platform and other Microsoft collaboration tools.
This role is offering up to £90,000 + bonus, a very generous pension of up to 15%, 26 days' leave, private medical, remote working options, season ticket loan and many other benefits
In return for:
- Line management and performance analysis experience
- Resource management and recruitment
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft Power platform
- Dynamic 365 experience
- Microsoft business applications experience
- Power BI, Power apps, Power automate and Power virtual agents experience
- If you don't hit all of the above but have experience in Power Platform and management experience please do still apply
If you are a Development manager with a passion for managing and maintaining a successful team please apply within.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.