- Posted 14 May 2023
- Salary 43000.0
Senior Data Engineer – SQL Azure / Data Factory / Power BI / Data Lake
What can you expect as a Senior Data Consultant…
- Working for a respected Microsoft Gold Partner that will help you gain Microsoft certifications;
- Joining an expanding and innovative organisation who will give you the freedom to grow and with a clear career path;
- Working on projects that utilise products within the Microsoft Azure and SQL Data analytics stack;
- A flat hierarchy and no-door policy. You won’t have a “manager” but a mentor who will help you grow from both a business and technical perspective;
- Basic salary between £60k - £80k is on offer depending on your depth and breadth of experience in Azure Data Platform engineering and Microsoft Business Intelligence and if you have worked for a consultancy previously.
A Senior Data Consultant is required to join a well-respected Microsoft Gold Partner on a permanent basis. This is a hybrid position with occasional travel to client sites, where you will be delivering and implementing enterprise level Microsoft Data Analytics & BI platforms using the latest could technologies.
Package for the Senior Data Consultant is a basic salary between £60,000 - £80,000 plus profit share bonus and benefits.
Essential skills & experience for the Senior Data Analytics Consultant:
- Proven experience developing enterprise traditional Microsoft BI / Data Warehousing and Azure Data Analytics solutions;
- 1 – 2 years commercial experience working with one or more of the following Azure data services (ADS):
o Azure Data Factory;
o Azure Data Lake Store and Azure Data Lake Analytics with uSQL;
o Azure Databricks;
o Azure SQL DB and Azure SQL DW / Azure Synapse Analytics;
o Azure Analysis Services with DAX;
- Power BI data visualization (Power BI Desktop, Power BI Service);
- Previous and recent experience working for a reputable consultancy (Highly desirable);
- Excellent stakeholder management experience.
This is an excellent time for a Senior Data Consultant to join a Cloud Data Analytics Specialist with a prestigious client base where you can really make a name for yourself in the SQL/BI community! To find out more, please send your CV to Alex Richardson (email@example.com) for review.