Data Analyst - SQL Server / PowerBI / SSRS
A Data Analyst is required to join a specialist financial services company on a permanent basis. As a key member of the Business Intelligence team, you will be working as part of a team of BI Developers and Analysts, helping build and deploy reports and perform data analysis to ensure accurate reporting results. Managing billions of pounds worth of assets in the UK alone, they have a global influence and are specialists in their market. The successful candidate will embody the company values of fairness, accountability, transparency, and will have a customer first approach.
For the Data Analyst, a basic salary on offer is between £30,000 - £45,000, plus bonus and benefits.
The Data Analyst role:
- Working within a team of 6 to build and deploy reports to business and project requirements.
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources to create business specific datasets/entities.
- Performing data analysis and assessing meaning in data to ensure accurate reporting results.
- Ensuring quality of data by performing and participating in peer reviews, unit & functional testing.
- Resolving Business Intelligence-related bugs and issues
- Working with third parties when necessary to ensure optimal outcomes for the business.
- Maintenance of Data Dictionary and Automated Data Testing scenarios.
Data Analyst Essentials:
- 2+ years BI/Data/Reporting
- T-SQL and SQL Server.
- Power BI (On premise & Service)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Data Analyst to join a market specialist in the financial services industry. If you want to grow your BI skillset and work as part of a vibrant and friendly team, please send your CV to Matthew Annett for review and further information.