Business Intelligence Developer - Power BI / DAX / SSRS / ETL
What can you expect as a Business Intelligence Developer - Power BI / DAX / SSRS / ETL
- Working for a well-respected insurance company who provide international specialist services;
- Joining a proactive, flexible and professional development team
- Basic salary between £65,000 - £75,000.
- Generous benefits package including, 26 days annual leave, critical illness cover, 12-20% pension, health insurance, medical insurance and much more!
A permanent Business Intelligence Developer is required to join an international and well-respected insurance company working on a work from home hybrid / London head office basis. The role will initially focus on development of reports and Power BI applications for internal use with the aim to deliver solutions to underpin the digital strategy. As well as development and support, the Business Intelligence Developer role will maintain and evolve the BI platform.
Business Intelligence Developer Responsibilities:
- Analyse, design and develop new reports and Power BI applications
- Analyse, design and apply changes to existing SSRS reports and ETL processes
- Design and implement new data marts and data models
- Engage with report users and business stakeholders, understanding reporting needs
- Act as an evangelist for Power BI and enhanced reporting and visualisation capabilities
- Provide a 3rd line support service related to SSRS & Power BI reports.
Essential skills & experience for the Business Intelligence Developer:
- Proven experience working in a similar Business Intelligence/Management Information Developer role
- Solid SQL, T-SQL querying experience (from scratch) including Stored procedures using MS SQL Server
- Strong ETL (preferably SQL Server Integration Services, SSIS) and data modelling capabilities
- Experience in Power BI design and development for creating insightful, interactive, and aesthetically pleasing reporting solutions
- Current/previous experience developing and maintaining SSRS reports.
Again, the package for the Business Intelligence Developer role is a basic salary between £65,000 - £75,000 plus a generous benefits package. The interview process will include an initial phone interview followed by a second round and final video interview.
The Business Intelligence Developer role is an urgent hire for this leading Insurance company, and they are looking to interview ASAP. To find out more, please send your CV to Lewis Blades for review.
DISCLAIMER: Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Data & Business Intelligence, Data Science, Software Development & Engineering, DevOps & Cloud, Infrastructure & Support, Network & Security and Change & Business Transformation. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.