3rd Line Support Engineer - £45,000 + Benefits
We are currently looking for an experiencd, passionate, talented and driven 3rd Line Support Engineer to join a fantastic vendor company based in London. This is an incredible opportunity to work for an amazing industry leading company specializing in Travel food and beverage services.
We have a great Support team working closely with customers across the company. We are looking for drive and ambition to join a role with fantastic progression opportunities and the ability to grow and develop as they grow
What we offer!
- Amazing team working environment dedicated to the training, development and progression of their team and company values
- Private medical insurance
- A 6 month training programme with time given to progress skills, research and keep up-to-date with the latest Tech
- Supportive working
- Ability to set your sights on long-term company progression
- Company benefits including 25 days' holiday and pension schemes
- Able to commute to London Bridge office occationally
- Strong SQL Server experience (minimum 2 years)
- Minimum 60 months experience in 3rd line support or similar
- Demonstratable experience in technical project delivery
What your role will entail!:
- Escalation point from 1st and 2nd line analysts to work on more complicated IT issues within the business, and priority 1 incidents
- Problem management
- Be a key member of the wider IT Team and aid with rolling out new infrastructure hardware, software and services within the business
- Identify areas of weakness, or vulnerabilities that may impact the security of the network or the service that the wider team are able to provide, taking the necessary action to highlight and prevent these, working alongside the Security Manager.
- Undertake regular server maintenance
- Manage working relationships with partners and providers
- Full ownership of all escalated Incidents/Requests/Problems within the Infrastructure queue in ISM, escalating further if necessary
- Complete all Changes following the agreed change procedure to minimise impact to colleagues
This is working for a growing team who are constantly supporting customers across the business, whether you are using call logging systems, ticket requests or logging issues, this is a role that requires someone with ambition and a drive for top quality service.