Senior/ Principal Golang Developer
- Posted 17 June 2022
- Salary £70000 - £105000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSoftware Development & Engineering
Senior/ Principal GoLang Engineer - Up to £105,000 + benefits
We are currently looking for a passionate, talented and experienced Golang Engineer to join a fantastic tech driven company based in London (Fully remote). This is an incredible opportunity to work for an industry leading company known for Connect systems, unify data, and make AI-guided recommended decisions with a continuous flow of actionable insights in one platform. We are on a mission to reduce the complexity, cost, and delays of business transformation.
Working with the amazing engineering team, you will be able to help build and grow an amazing team that is looking to expand massively over the next 18 months. They are a lively, new and energetic team that is focused on culture and also company innovation
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years' Commercial experience with Golang
- Are able to discuss Architectural decisions
- Able to create readable, maintainable and well-documented code
What we offer in return!
- A reward programme whereby you accrue points to trade against a 3-month paid sabbatical or cash equivalent.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- 5 days holiday buy/sell option.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life cover.
- Eligibility for company pension scheme (5% employer contribution, salary sacrifice option).
- Employee assistance programme.
- Bespoke online learning plans via Udemy for Business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry leading company that is constantly pushing the boundaries of our tech and systems development. Working with great teams and awesome working environments