Full Stack Engineer (M/F/D)
- Posted 15 September 2022
- Salary £60000 - £80000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNode, Software Development & Engineering
We have started working with a well-established consultancy that has over 140 employees in this part of the business in Germany and is looking for 3 additional developers to join their team on a 'remote first' basis. They are looking for developers of all seniorities from Mid to Senior.
The developers can either be skilled in Frontend or Backend as long as they are able to assist with both disciplines.
The company prides itself on having a flat structure where you can choose what projects you work on having a choice of clients within the Automotive/e-Mobility, Finance, Insurance, IoT, and more!
They are lean and agile, as well as have a cloud-native approach when it comes to their projects.
What they are looking for:
- Experience with TypeScript (if you have experience with NestJS this would be advantageous)
- Strong/good knowledge of React and its ecosystem (however being strong with Angular or Vue are also something they would look for.
- Strong/good knowledge of either NodeJS or Java
- Skilled or have knowledge in DevOps of one of the following - AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Being able to communicate in English, if you can also speak German that would be a big plus!
If you are strong in one of these areas, they will consider you as they have multiple training programs they can offer you to boost your abilities.
- Salary between €60- 85k
- You decide when you wish to go to the offices in Berlin - so remote working is no problem
- 30 days vacation but options to increase
- 20 days of personal training - where you decide what you need/require
- Paid travel to conferences or training - you can even go abroad if you wish!
- Possibility to work reduced hours
- Family-friendly 'child sick policy'
- Team Events e.g. spa hotels, boat trips, Oktoberfest etc
- New equipment provided of your choice
If you are interested in the role above please apply through the link.
Keywords for search