Data Engineer / SQL Developer
- Posted 03 June 2023
- Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineData Engineering
Data Engineer/SQL Developer - SQL / SSIS / ETL
A Data Engineer/SQL Developer is required to join a data agency on a permanent basis. You'd be joining a fast-growing team with 20 years' experience in growing hundreds of businesses, driving innovation, and building more effective campaigns that enables their clients to gain an advantage over their competitors. As a SQL Developer/Data Engineer, you'll be helping with the technical delivery of projects, whether that be building customer data platforms, strategizing longer term plans, or executing acquisition campaigns.
Basic salary on offer, depending on experience (DOE) is between £50,000 - £60,000, with full benefits outlined below.
The SQL Developer role:
- Delivering the technical requirements of clients on time, budget and according to the promised service levels.
- Maintain change control logs and testing processes for live system modifications.
- Deliver software solutions and retain appropriate documentation relating to objectives, results, and outcomes.
Essential SQL Developer Skills and Experience:
- Hands-on, industry experience with SQL database development.
- Ability to write SQL queries from scratch.
- Demonstrated ETL experience using SSIS.
Desirable SQL Developer Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft BI stack (on-premise and cloud)
- Relational and Data Warehouse design methodologies.
- Visualisation/specialist analytical tools and technologies (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, GoodData)
Bonus & Benefits for the SQL Developer include:
- Hybrid work policy - 2-3 days per week
- Annual season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Support towards Professional Qualifications.
- Personal wellbeing and mental health support
- Summer day out
- End of year party
- Loyalty holiday
- Monthly social events
- Summer working hours
- Enhanced maternity pay.
This is an excellent opportunity for a SQL Developer looking to grow their career towards data engineering, all while working with industry leading clients. If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Matthew Annett for review and further information.