- Posted 27 February 2023
BI Manager– PostgreSQL / SQL / Business Intelligence/ Power BI / Power Query
BI Manager– What’s in it for you?
- Now is an exciting time to join a fast growing wholesale company to become a leading distributor of appliances and products in the UK.
- In your position, you will drive for the company to drive profitable growth whilst ensuring to improve performance across the business.
- You will be working closely with the Commercial Development Director to understand and analyse future ways of working as well as making important data led decisions.
- Have the chance to provide strategic insights and coach business teams whilst collaborating with sales and operational teams
- Office is based in Bedford with flexible working
A BI Manager is needed to join this growing, fast paced company on a permanent basis. As well as the generous salary of up to £60,000 there is also a generous discretionary benefits and bonus up for grabs!
Skills and Experience Required for the BI Manager Role:
- Experience in distribution wholesale or retail businesses ideally working alongside commercial supply chain or finance team
- Excellent team working skills; ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders across operational and management teams
- Ability to use Power Query to create, load, edit and present data via Excel database queries
- Proficient using Power BI to create interactive dashboards and reports
- Advanced knowledge and experience manipulating large, complex datasets using SQL (preferably PostgreSQL)
This is an ideal opportunity for a BI Manager to join this highly reputable company with a prestigious client base where you can really make a name for yourself in the SQL/BI community! To find out more about this exciting BI Manager role, please send your CV to Georgia.email@example.com.