BI Developer - Tableau / Databricks / SQL
BI Developer - Tableau / Databricks / SQL is required for an award winning Fintech company based in the heart of London, helping to service their customers. Having just received Series B Funding there is a huge opportunity for growth across tech and delivering solutions to an exceptional standard.
They place their people and culture at the centre of their business, investing and encouraging you to reach your own personal and career-based goals. The ideal candidate should be someone who is looking to grow their career and has aspirations of leadership.
On top of a salary of up to £75,000 depending on experience, there is a generous benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave, funded training and development, multiple social activities and much more;
* A reward scheme where you can earn significant extra holiday / sabbatical
* Private Healthcare, Cycle to Work Scheme, Dental Care
* Genuine progression opportunities
* Training in any knowledge gaps;
The successful BI Developer will have the following essential skills:
* Developing and maintaining analytics, reporting, dashboards with Tableau
* Advanced knowledge of using modern analytics tools such as Tableau with hands on experience using Tableau Desktop
* Excellent skills in SQL
* Experience in handling and working alongside key business stakeholders
* 5 years' experience in BI & Data capabilities
Desirable Skills / Qualifications for the BI Developer
* Experience of using Azure Databricks and spark is advantageous
* Agile experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a BI Developer who is looking to perform a critical role performing lead responsibilities across multiple projects simultaneously.
You will be further developing your BI knowledge as well as continuing to develop your skills as a BI Developer by providing guidance and expertise to the wider BI product team.
Again, a basic salary of £60,000 - £75,000 plus bonus and benefits is on offer depending on your experience.
To find out more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com for review as initial interviews with the client are being arranged ASAP.
Key Words: BI Developer - Tableau / Databricks / SQL / Data Warehouse / Data Modelling / Data Visualisation / DAX / Azure Data Factory / Apache Spark / Python / Business Intelligence / Data / BI / Dashboards