BI Developer / Data Engineer - Data Factory / PowerBI / T-SQL
A BI Developer/Data Engineer is required to join a global construction company on a permanent basis. You'll be responsible for expanding their current data warehousing project, developing reports and performing analysis in the UK region of the business while also maintaining a standard architecture across all global regions. You'll be using tools including Data Factory, PowerBI, Data Lake and T-SQL, working with a variety of data including financial, e-commerce, and construction data. As a company, they understand the technology landscape is ever evolving, so the ideal candidate will be flexible, agile and open to change and constant improvement.
For the BI Developer/Data Engineer, a basic salary on offer is between £55,000 - £70,000, plus bonus and benefits.
This position is based in Central London and would require 1-2 days per week travel into the office.
The BI Developer/Data Engineer role:
- Using Data Factory to create data pipelines to ingest data from various third-party tools.
- Develop and enhance the current PowerBI suite.
- Develop and expand current UK based Data Warehouse project while maintaining a standard architecture across all global regions.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and generate data flow models.
BI Developer/Data Engineer Essentials:
- 3 years Data Factory
- 3 years PowerBI
- 5 years T-SQL
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure Data Lake
- Azure DevOps
- (Experience in the construction industry would also be beneficial but not essential)
This is an excellent opportunity for a BI Developer/Data Engineer to join a vibrant Data & BI team within a global leading construction company. If you fit the profile above and are up for the challenge, please send your CV to Matthew Annett for review and further information.