BI Developer - SQL Server / SSIS / ETL
BI Developer - What's in it for you?
- You will be joining a well-established distribution company with a small company feel having employee incentives and career development.
- Flexible approach to working with requirement to go into the London office only once a month
- The role will be offering a competitive salary, dependent on experience, ranging between £45,000-£55,000 + generous bonus and benefits
- Opportunities to work with the most up to date Microsoft technology
BI developers are urgently needed for this position and with the opportunity to join this continuously developing company on a permanent basis. Once again, the salary will be dependent on your experience using the relevant technologies and will be between £45,000 - £55,000 with a great bonus and benefits package!
Skills and Experience Required for the BI Developer role:
- 3 year's experience of developing and supporting ETL processes using SSIS and stored procedures
- 3 year's experience of developing and maintaining SQL with he use of SQL Server Management Studio
- Excellent communication skills and experience with stakeholder management
- At least 3 years of experience with data warehouse (MS SQL), ETL and reporting applications (Power BI)
- Have the ability to lead new initiatives to implement new services and suggest improvements to service.
This is a great opportunity for a BI developer to join a company where they will continue to progress and develop their career as well as working alongside like minded people within the industry.
Please note: Sponsorship is not provided with this position
To find out more, please send your CV to Georgia Hilleard directly by applying within.