Azure Data Architect
- 3-6 month rolling contract (long term project)
- Remote (with option for onsite work)
- Outside IR35
- £600-£700 Per day
An experienced Azure Data Architect is required to help create a new data platform.
Contributing to defining data architecture standards & establishing best practices for data management.
- Design & implementation of central data platform
- Ownership & creation of data models that conform to existing & future standards & conventions
- Design for ingesting data from source systems
- Collaborating & coordinating with multiple departments, stakeholders, partners, & external vendors
- Dimensional model - define the conceptual model for structures for real-time data ingestion & reporting
- Optimise existing data models to improve performance.
Skills & experience
- Strong demonstrable experience of data modelling & all areas of delivery within the domain. Knowledge of one of the data modelling tools.
- A comprehensive understanding of the principles of & best practices behind data architecture, & the supporting technologies such as RDBMS, NoSQL, Cache & In-memory stores.
- Experience working with real-time data, preferably streaming & batch processes in Databricks.
Have worked in a similar environment/company previously