During this episode, Ben sits down with Marcio to discuss how companies can pragmatically manage their technical debt and non-functional requirements in general and achieve sustainability.
Nuri is a financial services business, and is the app to manage, save and invest your money. An easy gateway to the world of investing: Get started with cryptocurrencies or investments in the stock market – directly from a German bank account.
Here's the relevant links to topics mentioned in the chat:
2) Erich Gamma’s interview where he talks about the need for proper layering: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLPtXeCC82k
3) How they did proper architecture control for other languages, with a maturity model program, also controlling at the “micro” level: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/polyglot-architecture-control-its-gotchas-marcio-marchini/
4) n8n for low code integration of parts: https://n8n.io
5) Mobile Platform Teams: https://blog.pragmaticengineer.com/mobile-platform-teams/
6) MiniApps - a way to modularize React Native Mobile Apps: https://native.electrode.io/introduction/what-is-ern/what-is-a-miniapp