Technical Administrator is required to join a leading prestigious entertainments organisation based in Central London due to continued expansion and demand for their service. Clients include the likes of Beyonce, the Beckhams, Disneyland etc., and there are genuine opportunities to work abroad on-site with celebrities like that to help support and discuss requirements!
On top of a generous salary of between £25,000-£40,000 (dependent on experience), PMI and more. Other perks include:
- Very laid-back, friendly, inclusive and supportive culture
- Lots of promoting from within
- Opportunities for secondment in places like LA, Miami, Honk Kong, New York etc
- This expansion means a variety of career progression options in the future
- Complete trust and autonomy with your role and the direction you think it should go
- Training in any knowledge-gaps
- Friday drinks!
As the Technical Administrator, you will be responsible for facilitating communication between the R&D teams & the development teams and the rest of the business. A key part of the role will be assisting the teams with logistics and sync these with operations. As the Technical Administrator you will be responsible for helping schedule and define tasks and ensure that needs are met.
The successful Technical Administrator will have the following essential skills:
- Previous experience in administrative role
- Experience with any form of project coordination or administration
- Basic understanding of IT such as Microsoft office
Desirables for the Technical Administrator are:
- Knowledge of Agile / Jira
- Experience arranging logistics of any form
- Experience in a small to medium sized organisation
Please apply through this website to be considered
Keywords – Technical Administrator, Projects, Coordination, administration, project, JIRA, QA, Development, R&D, Tech, Admin, Technical Administrator, Projects, Coordination, administration, project, JIRA, QA, Development, R&D, Tech, Admin, Technical Administrator, Projects, Coordination, administration, project, JIRA, QA, Development, R&D, Tech, AdminCity of London, London, United Kingdom