£400 – £500 / Day D.O.E.
Salesforce Developer is needed to join a Utilities Company based in Central London on an initial 3 months contract.
As the Salesforce Developer, you will join a growing project team to deliver the following:
* Provide development skills and experience.
* Salesforce configuration.
* Build and support Salesforce development.
* Mentor and upskill in-house development team.
As the Salesforce Developer, it is essential that you have the following skills and experience:
* Strong Salesforce configuration skills.
* Demonstrable experience of delivering several Salesforce implementations / projects.
* Salesforce automation.
* Strong understanding of Salesforce objects and fields.
* Very comfortable configuring formula fields.
* Knowledge Salesforce Eco System.
* Articulate with strong Stakeholder management skills.
* Personality and aptitude to mentor staff in transition of Salesforce skills and knowledge.
This is an exciting project for a Salesforce Developer who is in search of their next contract.
The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. To apply for this role please urgently send an up to date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.London, United Kingdom