PHP Developer ( PHP / MySQL )
PHP Developer ( PHP / MySQL ) opportunity within a leading Software House require the experience of PHP Developer ( PHP / MySQL ) to help build and support their new and existing bespoke web-applications.
PHP Developer ( PHP / MySQL ) will receive a competitive salary (£45,000 – £55,000), bonus and benefits package with clear career progression available to move into a wide range of roles
Other perks include:
- Very friendly, inclusive and supportive culture
- Lots of promoting from within
- The opportunity to mould a brand-new area of the business
- This expansion means a variety of career progression options
- Complete trust and autonomy with your role
- Training in any knowledge-gaps
As a PHP Developer ( PHP / MySQL ) you will need to be a strong developer with over 3 experience with LAMP stack technology.
Essential Skills required for PHP Developer ( PHP / MySQL )
- LAMP Stack
- 3+ years working with OO PHP
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with working with Version Control Software such as Git.
If you are interested in our PHP Developer ( PHP / MySQL ) please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.City of London, London, United Kingdom